Hello people! We introduced you all to LALA World Bounty Campaign in the previous blog. As promised, here we are to talk more about the campaign.
Of course, the details are available on Bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296769.0
And you also know by now that the budget for LALA World bounty campaign totals 7.2 Million LaLa Tokens, 3% of the supply equals 4500 ETH or 1,350,000 USD according to our hard cap of 150,000 ETH.
All these Bounties will be paid directly to all eligible wallets at the end of Main ICO Phase.
The General Rules for the Bounty Program are as follows:
- Payment Address will not be changed. Once the LALA World bounty seeker applies for eligibility using an address, that address will be locked. Everyone is responsible for protecting their address and private keys. So please do not click on any links you receive through suspect looking email ids or slack PMs.
- The LALA World Bounty seeker must join our telegram group to participate in this Project’s bounty program. Without joining the telegram group, you will not be counted on any Bounty. The telegram link is: https://t.me/LaLaWorld
Let us look at some details today for the Translation Bounty Campaign:
Budget is 20% of total bounty pool (1,440,000 LALA Tokens), reserved for all valid translators and community managers. Translate LaLa Token ANN thread, Whitepaper and Manage local community/thread and get your Reward.
Payments will happen as follows:
- Whitepaper translation: 200 stakes
- ANN Thread Bounty thread translation: 150 stakes
- Moderation: 5 stakes for each post (only OP)
To reserve a language, please post your interest with some of your previous translation work.
- After finishing your translation, fill in this form with your translation and other details: https://goo.gl/forms/ZYvVkWd2dJGi8xGG2
- Spreadsheet link of completed translations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p_Uc-jO0ce3RSqKQ8hZbOATJ2vIVNAWeL5lgvZP7ecY/edit#gid=1069866250
Here are the Rules and Terms for Translation Bounty:
1: Translations must be original. Using any kind of tools such as Google are not allowed. If found using these tools, the translator will be blacklisted.
2: ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
3: We do not want any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment, or you would simply be disqualified.
4: Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
5: Newbies, i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
5: Manager and owners reserve the rights to add rules, or make any kind of reasonable changes.
More on LALA World Bounty Program in our next blog! Stay tuned!